KING SOOPERS community rewards
The King Soopers Community Rewards program makes fundraising easy by donating based on the shopping you do every day, at no added cost to you.
Once you link your King Soopers Rewards Card to Legacy High School Football Boosters, all you have to do is swipe your registered Rewards Card or use your alternate ID (phone number)when shopping at King Soopers/City Market for your purchase to count toward supporting Legacy Football!
REGISTER AND LINK YOUR CARD
You must register your King Soopers Loyalty/Rewards account with Legacy Football Boosters to take part in the program. Purchases will not count toward Legacy Football Boosters until after your King Soopers Rewards card is registered.
1. Go to www.kingsoopers.com
2. Access your King Soopers account
→ For existing King Soopers account holders, select "Sign In," and enter your username and
→ For new King Soopers account holders, select "Create Account." Enter your first name, last
name, email address, and create a password for the account. If you do not have a rewards
card, you will be prompted to create an alternate ID in step 3 of the account creation
3. Once logged in, click on "My Account" from the dropdown menu under your account icon.
4. Click on "Community Rewards" from the left menu.
5. Using the "Find an Organization" search bar, type in organization number "EH039" or
organization name "Legacy Football Boosters."
6. Locate "Legacy High School Football Boosters Inc" and click "enroll."
7. "Legacy High School Boosters, Inc." will now display in the Community Rewards section of your
King Soopers account.